These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
Minds At Work Limited is the operator of this website, and is registered in England and Wales under company number 08294725. In the following it is referred to as „IQfactory”.
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
“Contract” means the written acceptance of the Order of the Customer by us
“Terms” means the terms and conditions set out herein.
“you” means you our customer, who purchases the Works from us.
„Website ” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is, or supports, our website.
„Works” means the documents, services and/or products which have been provided by us to you under the Contract in accordance with the Terms.
“Customer” is an individual who gives an Order in accordance with the Contract
“Order” means the documents, services and/or products which have been provided by us to you under the Contract in accordance with the Terms.
“Writer”is an individual who assists in the creation of the Document
All content that is included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IQfactory or its content-suppliers and protected by and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content at this site is the exclusive property of IQfactory and protected by and international copyright laws. All software used at this site is the property of IQfactory or its software suppliers and protected by and international copyright laws. The trademark names used within our site are the property of IQfactory or its subsidiaries and cannot be used in connection with any product or service that is not part of that company.
We suggest all our customers to review all other policies posted here. These policies also govern visits to our site. IQfactory reserves the right to make changes to our site, to our policies, and to these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
IQfactory starts working on an Order and deliver it, only in case the full amount, or such other amount that has been agreed between us in writing.
The operator of IQfactory, as a registered company in England and Wales has no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence.
You are responsible for purchasing Works that you are lawfully able to import, and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
1. You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information in a timely manner as we may require about yourself and the Works. We need this information to provide you with the Works.
2. It is your responsibility to supply us with all relevant requirements relating to your order when you place your order with us. Based on the requirements submitted through our online order form, we will provide you a quote. Should you supply further requirements later on, these will not be taken into account when completing your order. Completion of additional requirements is subject to availability and may incur further charge.
3. You agree to send all relevant assignment criteria and learning outcomes in accordance with the timescales specified in our email accepting your order.
4. In the event that you have any supporting reference material, information or additional instructions for the Writer, this must be sent to us by email as soon as possible.
5. You agree to cooperate with the Writer throughout the project in the event that the Writer requires any further information or guidance on the Works.
6. If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any delay or commission on your part, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
1. The final version of the document will be delivered to the e-mail address previously provided by you, in the previously agreed format as an attachment or uploaded to the Project Manager Platform. Dates of possible correction and refund are calculated from this day of delivery. The subject of the e-mail is the following: “IQ100XXX- Document is completed.” Your order ID will be provided shortly after you placed the order.
2. You acknowledge the internet is an open medium and where you specify delivery by email or by downloading from our Website, you accept the risk of delivery. Where you specify another method of delivery and which we agree in our email accepting your order, you accept the risk of delivery.
3. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to provide the Works by any dates agreed between us but any dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for provision of the Works. If we are not able to deliver your order by the date agreed between us, we shall notify you by email to arrange another date for delivery.
4. We may deliver the Works in installments if the complete Works are not available for delivery.
5. If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or commission by you, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
1. In order to provide the desired results, our writers do not deviate from the specifications provided by the customer in the order form. All written work is proofread prior to final delivery. It is to be noted that we guarantee the standard & quality of the order and would not be responsible for the final grade.
2. Our quality control department double-checks each paper for plagiarism before sending it to the customer. Every piece of writing undergoes our authenticity test through plagiarism detection software provided by PlagTracker.
1. Although you are buying the Works remotely, you do not have a right of cancellation as the Works we provide to you are prepared to your personal specification and are personalized for you. Accordingly you may not cancel your order for Works once we have sent you an email accepting your order.
2. All Works are non-refundable as the Works we provide to you are prepared to your personal specification and are personalised for you.
3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you within 7 working days of you having contacted us, provided you contact us within the timescales detailed below.
4. In the event that your original requirements have not been met, we will use our reasonable endeavours to arrange for the Writer engaged to complete your assignment to amend the Works providing you have notified us within 5 days after delivery of the order (or within 5 days of receipt of the first half, and 15 days of the full paper in the case of a dissertation) by an e-mail sent to IQfactory. If you do not contact us within this time, you will be deemed to have accepted that the Works meet your requirements.
5. When notifying us that your original requirements have not been met, you must clearly set out in writing what the Writer has missed and forward your original email containing your initial request to us. You must ensure that you have read the whole of the Works and covered every point before sending an amendment request as amendments will only be made once. After the amendment, if the length of the document is exceeding the originally requested total page numbers, the difference has to be paid. If the length of the document becomes shorter than before the amendment, the difference is not to be refunded. In case the amendment is requested due to plagiarism, a detailed report of the abuse must be attached.
6. If you submit an amendment request after the periods described above, or the amendment request is not in line with your original order requirements, we may provide you with a quote for these additional amendments. Any such amendments are subject to the Writer being available to make the amendments within the timescale agreed and will only be made once payment has been received in full.
7. IQfactory can cancel the Order by a cancellation statement via e-mail. In this case, the work is cancelled and all payments you made to IQfactory to that date will be refunded. The refund is to be transferred to you within 15 days from this statement.
1. In case the Works delivered to you are plagiarised, then your complete amount will be refunded.
2. A refund request can be submitted in e-mail if you are not satisfied with any product or service provided by IQfactory within five days of your order completion. Certain percentage based refund would be granted if we are unable to provide required service through our revision policy. If no refund request is received within five days after your order has been delivered, your satisfaction over the delivered order shall be assumed by both the parties.
1. You agree that the copyright of any Work produced by us or our Writers belongs to us. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content of the Works or our Website, in whole or in part, save as hereinafter provided. You may download or copy one copy of the Works you have purchased only for your own personal use for academic study purposes only provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Works. However, you may not submit this document under your own name for academic assessment. This also applies to any sections we add to the work that you have completed, however it does not apply to sections completed solely by you.
2. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that the Works meet your order requirements including any stipulated standards.
3. You agree that any views expressed in the Works are opinions only and have been provided merely as academic support and do not constitute professional advice in any way.
4. You further agree that the Works should be used solely for research or reference purposes.
5. You acknowledge that any decision to use our services or the Works is made on your own initiative and you agree that neither we nor our Writers are in any way liable for any decision made by you to use our services or Works which may breach your institution’s rules, regulations or guidelines
6. You are not permitted to submit the Works as your own, either in whole or in part and in doing so, would constitute a breach of our copyright in such Works. In doing so, you automatically forfeit your rights to use the Work in accordance with these Terms.
7. You agree not to resell, distribute or post to any website any Works provided hereunder.
1. The products and service we provide are for reference purpose only and are not intended to be put forward as finalized work and are to be used strictly for assistance purpose in writing your own papers.
2. Customer expressly understand and agree that their use of the services is at their sole risk and that the services are provided „as is” and „as available.” In particular, the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to customers that:
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at the customer’s own discretion and risk and that the customer will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the customers from the company or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Customers agree that in no event IQfactory shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use, misuse, (or inability to use) or performance of this web site or services provided or offered by any means, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Customers further agree that in no event, shall any liability to the company as the result of the agreement, or other circumstances involving them and the company exceed the fee which has been paid up to the time during which any claim deriving liability may arise. Customers agree that IQfactory cannot be held responsible for any damages that derive from the writers’ behavior contradicting the agreement.
If any of these Terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void, and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these Terms.
No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision here under shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
In the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with, these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control, including strikes of our own employees, system down – time or third party email misdirection.
The Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter